Mira Flats is a 6 story building with three levels of below-grade parking with 252 parking stalls. This project will contain 162 condo units. The units have an average unit size of approximately 657 square feet. The Total Gross Floor Area is 231,012 SF.
- Signature territorial views are currently unencumbered by adjacent buildings with no pending construction.
- A quieter residential feel is noticeable for the site layout amongst the backdrop of a robust urban environment.
- An expansive rooftop deck is seamlessly well appointed while retaining intimacy and dynamic skyline views.
- The outdoor courtyard creates unit separation and a tranquil green oasis for a peaceful home like transition.
- Units’ floor plans are designed to capture the latest demographic interest utilizing energy efficient appliances.
- Targeted programming is designed to capture the current supply shortage for efficiently sized affordable units.
- The secure and underground parking decks allow for over a 1 to 1 parking ratio on a per unit basis.
- No commercial is incorporated within the building thus making this a purely residential experience.
Resting at the epi-center of downtown Bellevue, Seattle’s most affluent suburb, The Condominiums at 10th and 103rd is strategically positioned within the heart of the downtown core amenities and a short walk to the fashionable retail and entertainment district of Bellevue Square and Lincoln Square. Only two blocks from the dramatic central downtown park, this urban setting is further complemented by its immediate vehicular access to North and Southbound interstate 405 and the commuting routes of Highway 520 and interstate 90 which leads directly across Lake Washington and into the central business district of Seattle a mere 12 minutes away.